Aida Update v7.30 and the CPU Temperature problem with Gigabyte Motherboards

I have a Windows 11 Pro (24H2), 12th Gen Intel Core i5-12600k,  Nvidia GeForce RTX 3080, 64gb RAM, on a GIGABYTE B760 DS3H AC DD44 motherboard, which would only show my CPU temperatures when I used the Aida64 BETA version, solved by another AIDA64 member here on the forums.  QUESTION, or rather, more of an observation.  I updated my AIDA64 to v7.30 and all seems well.  Was one of the problems with the previous Aida64 versions resolved when dealing with Gigabyte Motherboards?  

aida64 screenshot.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/28/2024 at 4:19 PM, VSNDESIGNS said:

I have a Windows 11 Pro (24H2), 12th Gen Intel Core i5-12600k,  Nvidia GeForce RTX 3080, 64gb RAM, on a GIGABYTE B760 DS3H AC DD44 motherboard, which would only show my CPU temperatures when I used the Aida64 BETA version, solved by another AIDA64 member here on the forums.  QUESTION, or rather, more of an observation.  I updated my AIDA64 to v7.30 and all seems well.  Was one of the problems with the previous Aida64 versions resolved when dealing with Gigabyte Motherboards?  

aida64 screenshot.jpg

We constantly improve hardware support for both new and old motherboards and processors.  So yes, an AIDA64 update could well improve on previous shortcomings of the AIDA64 hardware monitoring module.