Need help with Ax206 in Windows 11 pro 64

Hello everyone,

I'm going crazy !

Before I had Windows 10 pro 64 and my small screen worked perfectly, today without me asking, my Windows was updated to Windows 11 pro 64 🤬

On Windows 10 my small screen was well recognized with the AX206 in AIDA64 extrem, since the update it is no longer recognized.

I tried different versions of Zazig: 2.5, 2.6, 2.7... without success unfortunately

I did some research on the forum to avoid bothering you and so I found this topic :

I downloaded the ZIP file : http://download.aida64.com/resources/lcd/samsung_spf_lcd_driver.zip

I followed the tutorial but unfortunately I got an error during installation, it doesn't want to install it because it's not a 64 version !

Have anyone managed to install Ax206 on Windows Pro 64?

I thank you in advance for all your help.

Kind regards

46 minutes ago, Scoubi77 said:

Hello everyone,

I'm going crazy !

Before I had Windows 10 pro 64 and my small screen worked perfectly, today without me asking, my Windows was updated to Windows 11 pro 64 🤬

On Windows 10 my small screen was well recognized with the AX206 in AIDA64 extrem, since the update it is no longer recognized.

I tried different versions of Zazig: 2.5, 2.6, 2.7... without success unfortunately

I did some research on the forum to avoid bothering you and so I found this topic :

I downloaded the ZIP file : http://download.aida64.com/resources/lcd/samsung_spf_lcd_driver.zip

I followed the tutorial but unfortunately I got an error during installation, it doesn't want to install it because it's not a 64 version !

Have anyone managed to install Ax206 on Windows Pro 64?

I thank you in advance for all your help.

Kind regards

The linked driver package includes both 32-bit and 64-bit driver for your display.

Hello and thank you for your answer but unfortunately I can't do it.

I can't install the pack, when I update, I select the "New drivers 2021" directory it tells me that my already installed drivers

are better !

If I run the installerx64 file directly in administrator mode, it launches fine but nothing happens!are better !!!

I must be missing something, could you please help me?