AIDA64 Extreme Manual?

twowheemotion

Hey all. I did not add this to the bugs section because I am sure it is just a security setting on my end.

I can't seem to open the manual. When I go to help, I get a "Navigation to the webpage was canceled" message for all pages.

Right now I am using the demo version of AIDA64. Do I need to open some ports in my router or add a certain site to IE's trusted web sites? I tried disabling Protected Mode in IE and it did not seem to help.

Thanks.

IE should not be the application to open the aida64.chm.

browse to the location that your aida64 is installed to.

in this folder, locate the file "aida64.chm" (you may need to set your operating system to not "hide extensions for known file types" in order to see the .chm part)

once you have located the file, right-click and choose "Open With.." in the context menu, then select "Microsoft HTML Help Executable"

• Like 1

IE should not be the application to open the aida64.chm.

browse to the location that your aida64 is installed to.

in this folder, locate the file "aida64.chm" (you may need to set your operating system to not "hide extensions for known file types" in order to see the .chm part)

once you have located the file, right-click and choose "Open With.." in the context menu, then select "Microsoft HTML Help Executable"

You are correct. It was not in fact IE that was trying to open the help file. I was confused because Internet Options takes me to the same window as IE's Internet Options.

But now I know what program runs online help, so I still learned something. Thanks!