rkydderf Posted September 27 Posted September 27 Hello, I used to have an older Corsair HX1000i PSU, which showed the PSU temperature, fan speed, and the overall power consumption of my PC. Recently, I replaced it with an HX1200i SHIFT, but unfortunately AIDA64 doesn’t display any of this information from the new PSU. Would it be possible to add support for this, so that it works with the HX1200i SHIFT as well? I’ve attached the USB dump. Thank you! Hx1200i Shift.txt Quote
Fiery Posted 2 hours ago Posted 2 hours ago On 9/27/2026 at 9:44 AM, rkydderf said: Hello, I used to have an older Corsair HX1000i PSU, which showed the PSU temperature, fan speed, and the overall power consumption of my PC. Recently, I replaced it with an HX1200i SHIFT, but unfortunately AIDA64 doesn’t display any of this information from the new PSU. Would it be possible to add support for this, so that it works with the HX1200i SHIFT as well? I’ve attached the USB dump. Thank you! Hx1200i Shift.txt 33.47 kB · 0 downloads We've implemented support for Corsair HXi Shift Series PSUs in the latest AIDA64 beta update available at: https://www.aida64.com/downloads/latesta64xebeta Let us know how it works Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.