NereusH Posted 1 hour ago Posted 1 hour ago Hello, I have setup an alert for each pin whenever it goes over 9 amps on my Astral 5090. I have observed that sometimes I get an alert pop-up stating "65" amps on Pin 4 or Pin 5 at idle. At the same time, I also kept GPU Tweak monitor for each pin and that never showed any pin with that value. On idle, it was always in the 0.38-0.45 amps reading. Please let me know if you would like me to provide/do something else. Quote
NereusH Posted 51 minutes ago Author Posted 51 minutes ago Attaching screenshot of the moment it happened. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.