Jump to content

Astral 5090 LC pin monitoring sometimes shows very high amps on one of the pins


Recommended Posts

Posted

Hello,

I have setup an alert for each pin whenever it goes over 9 amps on my Astral 5090. I have observed that sometimes I get an alert pop-up stating "65" amps on Pin 4 or Pin 5 at idle. At the same time, I also kept GPU Tweak monitor for each pin and that never showed any pin with that value. On idle, it was always in the 0.38-0.45 amps reading.

Please let me know if you would like me to provide/do something else.

Posted
10 hours ago, NereusH said:

Hello,

I have setup an alert for each pin whenever it goes over 9 amps on my Astral 5090. I have observed that sometimes I get an alert pop-up stating "65" amps on Pin 4 or Pin 5 at idle. At the same time, I also kept GPU Tweak monitor for each pin and that never showed any pin with that value. On idle, it was always in the 0.38-0.45 amps reading.

Please let me know if you would like me to provide/do something else.

We will filter out those invalid readings in the next AIDA64 beta update.

  • Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.



×
×
  • Create New...