Dianne Zeccchino

Running AIDA64

4 posts in this topic

I have been asked to install and run AIDA64 by Kaspersky Lab Support and to email them the report, however I see no way to "run" it.

When I try to "send report in email" it seems to be trying to do this, but gets hung up and I get a message saying "Waiting for Sync".
They have also asked that I "Copy the e-mail text and paste it in a response to my case", but again because it gets hung up, I am unable to do this.

Can you please help? Thanks.

Does it get stuck after the report creation process is complete, or somewhere in the middle?

All I'm able to do is install. There seems to be no place to 'RUN', although I have still tried to send report by email. It then switches to another page, that says "Waiting for Sync, " but nothing further happens.

On ‎2017‎. ‎08‎. ‎07‎. at 7:48 PM, Dianne Zeccchino said:

All I'm able to do is install. There seems to be no place to 'RUN', although I have still tried to send report by email. It then switches to another page, that says "Waiting for Sync, " but nothing further happens.

"Waiting for Sync" is not displayed by AIDA64, so the issue must be in either the Android platform (about email submittal), or in the email app you use to send the report out.