AIDA64 Discussion Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Dixitraju

AIDA64 App Crashing On Android (Galaxy Note8 + Android 8.0)

I own a Note 8, the Aida64 app was working fine with my phone running Android Nougat. However as I updated to latest Android Oreo (8.0) today whenever I am opening the app it only loads a blank white screen on the start up and crashes after a while automatically. How do I fix it??

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By grin
      Network status is missing MAC and maybe other info of its self interface (at least wifi shows MAC of the AP but not self).
    • By mito
      happens on different android models, marshmellow and nougat.

• By Lustrous
      So, basically, I installed the app on my Sony Xperia Z3(D6603) and when I check the camera info I don't get to see which camera sensor my phone is currently using. I'm currently running Android Marshmallow 6.0.1. Is this normal? 

• By Lustrous
      So, basically, I installed the app on my Sony Xperia Z3(D6603) and when I check the camera info I don't get to see which camera sensor my phone is currently using. I'm currently running Android Marshmallow 6.0.1. Is this normal? 

• By chloe92
      Hello!

I just bought an Asus Zenfone Max (Android 6.0.1) and I installed AIDA64 to see if 5000 mAh battery capacity is for real. The one reported by Android is 2000 mAh, while Database shows 5000 mAh, indeed. However, which one is correct?

Thanks for your help.