This App

Stimpycat

As stupid as this may sound, I’d like to know how and why the AIDA64 app got on my phone.  It’s a new [gorgeous] iPhone 8 with iOS 11.4 [but rumors claim iOS 12 is being released today, Monday, 9-17-18]. I was looking for something on the phone and I must have caused this to open by mistake.  If Apple did, by chance, include I’d with the phone, I’d like to know why, as well as how it can  be useful to me.

1 hour ago, Stimpycat said:

As stupid as this may sound, I’d like to know how and why the AIDA64 app got on my phone.  It’s a new [gorgeous] iPhone 8 with iOS 11.4 [but rumors claim iOS 12 is being released today, Monday, 9-17-18]. I was looking for something on the phone and I must have caused this to open by mistake.  If Apple did, by chance, include I’d with the phone, I’d like to know why, as well as how it can  be useful to me.

Oh that would be awesome if Apple would include AIDA64 with iOS12. Unfortunately this is of course not true, I'm pretty sure you've (or someone else around you with access to your phone) installed it from the App Store. 

AIDA64 App however is capable of showing you a lot of details about the phone, you can test the sensors, LCD, and before iOS12 you were able to see the battery health.