The truth of the application

Hawa

5 hours ago, Hawa said:

Excuse me, miss/ mr Aida 64.

I wanna ask for this app becuse i wanna use this app for my task in my campus

The firstly, i wanna know. How I know your app is real for our smartphone? 

Please rephrase the question or explain it in more details.

40 minutes ago, Fiery said:

Please rephrase the question or explain it in more details.

The firstly, i use your program for my research about how much smartphone get the power (current and voltage) for charging with the solarcell and my professor wanna know, why i use your program and i must know how your program it work?

I need your answer for my research, big love and thank you :)

6 hours ago, Hawa said:

The firstly, i use your program for my research about how much smartphone get the power (current and voltage) for charging with the solarcell and my professor wanna know, why i use your program and i must know how your program it work?

I need your answer for my research, big love and thank you :)

Why you use our app not another app for the same purpose it's completely up to you.  We believe our app is the best of its kind, ie. it's the best sysinfo app for Android.  We actually believe our software for Windows PCs is also the best of its category.

When it comes to battery charge rate measurement, our app uses the standard Android BatteryManager API:

https://developer.android.com/reference/android/os/BatteryManager

You may want to double-check the readings using other Android apps as well, e.g. Ampere.

16 hours ago, Fiery said:

Why you use our app not another app for the same purpose it's completely up to you.  We believe our app is the best of its kind, ie. it's the best sysinfo app for Android.  We actually believe our software for Windows PCs is also the best of its category.

When it comes to battery charge rate measurement, our app uses the standard Android BatteryManager API:

https://developer.android.com/reference/android/os/BatteryManager

You may want to double-check the readings using other Android apps as well, e.g. Ampere.

okay, i wanna check before. Thank you.

If i have question again, i come here