I am in need of additional termperature sensors!

ZC.Sulima

Hello good people!

I am wondering if anyone can point me in the right direction.

I would like to add more temperature sensors to my motherboard (Gigabyte Z390 Xtreme Waterforce 5G) which AIDA64 would recognize.  The motherboard has two temp. sensors, which AIDA645 sees just fine.  No problem there.  But I would like to add at minimum two more, so with four of them I can monitor coolant temp. on in-port and out-port of both of my custom loops.  I have four in-line fittings which have temperature sensors in them (two per loop), I just don't have a place to plug them in.

The motherboard came with Gigabyte's Fan Commander, which has 8 fan ports and two additional temperature sensors, but AIDA64 does not see the additional sensors at all.  Neither it does recognize the fan ports on the Commander.  Gigabyte's software does, but this is as far as it gets.  I tried everything I could think of, but to no avail.

I have exchanged messages with FIERY, who suggested for me to ask for help on the forum.

I have two questions:

1.  Did anyone succeed in integrating the Gigabyte's Fan Commander in AIDA64?  If yes, what black magic did you use?

2.  Has anyone bees successful in integrating any other solution (standalone Fan Hubs, Sensor Hubs, etc.) from other vendors making them visible to AIDA64?  If yes, which device(s) did you use, and what was the integration process?

Your time is greatly appreciated!

-zc-

• 8 months later...
  • 1 year later...