Any examples of nice .ARLCD (Arx) sensor panels?

tijgert

So Sensor.panels seem to be a hot/nice thing, if you have a permanent extra LCD panel, which I don't.

I myself have just an iPhone and an iPad and I use Logitech Arx to display a sensor panel.
Currently I am unaware of any other app that can adequately show a sensor panel on a iDevice and has good AIDA support.

But for the life of me, I cannot find any good examples of sensor panels with the .ARLCD extension, that Arx uses.
Can anyone help me find them or has a nice panel I could use?

Alternatively, if anyone has knowledge or experience with other software that can do the same thing, I'm open to suggestions, but so far I think I like Arx.

On 9/16/2020 at 4:18 PM, tijgert said:

So Sensor.panels seem to be a hot/nice thing, if you have a permanent extra LCD panel, which I don't.

I myself have just an iPhone and an iPad and I use Logitech Arx to display a sensor panel.
Currently I am unaware of any other app that can adequately show a sensor panel on a iDevice and has good AIDA support.

But for the life of me, I cannot find any good examples of sensor panels with the .ARLCD extension, that Arx uses.
Can anyone help me find them or has a nice panel I could use?

Alternatively, if anyone has knowledge or experience with other software that can do the same thing, I'm open to suggestions, but so far I think I like Arx.

You can convert .sensorpanel files to .arlcd files by:

1) Export your current Arx LCD layout to an .arlcd file, and open the resulting .arlcd file in Notepad (or any other text editor you prefer to use)

2) Take a .sensorpanel file you fancy and open it in Notepad/text editor

3) From the .sensorpanel file copy the part _after_ </SPBGCOLOR>, so basically the 3rd line and everything below that to the Clipboard

4) Paste it (from the Clipboard) to your .arlcd file by overwriting the part between the tags <LCDPAGE1> and </LCDPAGE1>

5) Now import the resulting .arlcd file back into the Arx LCD layout editor