Aida64 app does it show the real info?

Ragex

Hi I have a problem my problem is maybe idk I buyed my Ip11Pro from second hand and I don’t know my screen is original or refurbished. But this program shows the real information what’s parts inside the phone? Thanks for riding this letter, and I hope I got help you guys .

Refurbished or brand new, the components (part numbers) are typically the same.....    if you want then  you could post here the report created by aida.   Just make sure to remove any personal information. 

6 hours ago, Ragex said:

Hi I have a problem my problem is maybe idk I buyed my Ip11Pro from second hand and I don’t know my screen is original or refurbished. But this program shows the real information what’s parts inside the phone? Thanks for riding this letter, and I hope I got help you guys .

Unfortunately, it is not possible to detect fake or real LCD module. iOS doesn't allow direct communication to hardware, also 3rd party manufacturers working hard to make  their reproduction parts as identical as possible.