New Build

FNAngel

Getting ready to build a new water cooled system. For the first time, I want to do something a bit show-y and I will splurge on a video card. I am going to stick with AMD all the way. I currently have most of the components and I have been looking at all these very sweet sensor setups and I want to see if I can fit one in the case.

I am going to be using a Lian Li O11 Dynamic with an EKWB *FRONT* distribution plate and two rads (top and bottom, for the CPU only at this point) with a vertically mounted and (later) a water cooled 6800xt (when they are normally priced).

Once I get it together, I will make the measurement to see if I can mount a panel either on the back vertical area (where a back distro plate or fans would go) or a smaller panel where the rear fan would go. If all fails, I will research a transparent monitor setup for the side glass or an external on. I am trying to avoid an external setup.

Has anyone built a panel in this case and/or with this front panel setup?