Battery capacity information. galaxy S20

Exxpedition

Hi,

I would like to know your opinion in refer to your experience. How accurate is battery capacity info for Galaxy S20 Samsung.

I'm a bit dissapointed cause, after unpack brand new S20 i checked battery declared by samsung as 3880 min capacity, but it appeard in AIDA, there is max circa 3620 mAh..

Do you have any ecxxperience with that? I understand, that some differences are possible, but want to learn your opinion.

BR

Expedition

18 minutes ago, Exxpedition said:

Hi,

I would like to know your opinion in refer to your experience. How accurate is battery capacity info for Galaxy S20 Samsung.

I'm a bit dissapointed cause, after unpack brand new S20 i checked battery declared by samsung as 3880 min capacity, but it appeard in AIDA, there is max circa 3620 mAh..

Do you have any ecxxperience with that? I understand, that some differences are possible, but want to learn your opinion.

BR

Expedition

We don't have experience on that, but maybe others would chime in having the same phone than yours.