Sensorpanel resolution mismatch

Hey y'all!  I've connected an Ingcool 7" 600x1024 display hooked up to my machine. I've tried importing a whole bunch of 600x1024 sample sensorpanel samples from the sharing thread to test it out, but everytime I do the size displayed on the ingcool is many inches larger on my extended display.  My main display is a32" 8K Dell Ultrasharp display (#1) with a default scaling of 300%. The Ingcool is Display #2 set at it's default resolution of 600x1024 in Portrait (flipped) orientation set at default 100% scale. I don't know what I'm doing wrong that the 600x1024 sensorpanels are displaying significantly larger than the Incool display. 

Advice?

Mike

I am having this exact same issue on my 1024x600 display. I was just wanting something to display until I have time to mess with making my own, but any user panel designs I have tried that say they are for 1024x600 always import much larger. Most of the time the fonts look messed up as well. I figured it has to do with how I am importing the file since I am new to using AIDA64. Hopefully someone has some advise or points out what I/we are doing wrong.

• 4 weeks later...

The problem is linked to display scale setting of the primary display. If you close the sensor panel and Aida64, set the scaling to 100% and reopen Aida64 and the sensor panel it will be the correctly resolution of 600x1024. Aida64 definitely needs an option to disable resolution scaling for the sensor panel

There's a workaround to this by scaling different values in the file down. For example in my case I have a scaling of 150% meaning if I multiply all the values "ITMX", "ITMY", "TXTSIZ", "BARWID", "BARHEI", "WID" & "HEI" by 0,666 and change the resolution from 1536x900 back to 1024x600 I get every template looking the way it should

• Like 3

Try this

Go to where your Aida64 .exe is.  Right Click > Properties > Compatibility Tab > 'Change High DPI settings' > Check 'Override High DPI Scaling' Scaling performed by: 'System' (from the drop down) > Ok/Apply > Restart. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 6

• 10 months later...
On 5/5/2022 at 17:44, Drumbic said:

Prueba esto

Vaya a donde está su Aida64 .exe. Haga clic con el botón derecho > Propiedades > Pestaña Compatibilidad > 'Cambiar configuración de DPI alta' > Marque 'Anular escala de DPI alta' Escala realizada por: 'Sistema' (del menú desplegable) > Aceptar/Aplicar > Reiniciar. 

Me pasaba justo lo mismo, busqué una solución y dí con su respuesta. Fué perfecta, muchas gracias por su ayuda.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
Just now, SCUBA-FAN said:

Having the same problem and nothing is working.  Even when I flip my primary display to no scaling, I can get the panels to look great on my secondary (1920x515) case display.  I can even lock it in the foreground and so long as I don’t go back to scaled display on my primary it all works.  Soon as I flip my primary back to scaled, the sensor panel vanishes from the case display and I start all over again.  Wow this is harder than it needs to be. 

IS there a better more current solution?

• 3 months later...
On 5/5/2022 at 4:44 PM, Drumbic said:

Try this

Go to where your Aida64 .exe is.  Right Click > Properties > Compatibility Tab > 'Change High DPI settings' > Check 'Override High DPI Scaling' Scaling performed by: 'System' (from the drop down) > Ok/Apply > Restart. 

Does not work still showing up far to big 1920 x 480 does not even fit on 1920 screen

• 5 weeks later...