How to get sensor panel to read my FPS

BigWapo

By "monitor" you mean sensor panel yeah?

You will need to install RivaTunerStatisticsServer which comes parts of MSI Afterburner, so be easiest to install MSI Afterburner and get both packages.

Once installed, you do not need to configure too much to get it working, just select RTSS in the sensorpanel manager.

How good it looks will vary on how many hours you wish to spend to make it look good ;)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ivanebc said:

By "monitor" you mean sensor panel yeah?

You will need to install RivaTunerStatisticsServer which comes parts of MSI Afterburner, so be easiest to install MSI Afterburner and get both packages.

Once installed, you do not need to configure too much to get it working, just select RTSS in the sensorpanel manager.

How good it looks will vary on how many hours you wish to spend to make it look good ;)

ive done that an its not showing up

7 hours ago, WanaGo said:

Thats exactly what I use on my system, it shows up in SensorPanel under the System group, called "RTSS FPS".

image.png.b7ae68588bad02df2a4bdc9a008a2675.png

i have that on as well. it don’t show up on mine unless i click my secondary monitor as soon as i click on my gaming one it stops showing 

3 hours ago, BigWapo said:

i have that on as well. it don’t show up on mine unless i click my secondary monitor as soon as i click on my gaming one it stops showing 

hmm strange. Mine seems to work correctly.

This is with Furmark running on my main monitor, and Sensor panel on my small monitor

image.png.ef703e488152167e70d3b222f6e38d8e.png

19 hours ago, WanaGo said:

hmm strange. Mine seems to work correctly.

This is with Furmark running on my main monitor, and Sensor panel on my small monitor

image.png.ef703e488152167e70d3b222f6e38d8e.png

it might not pick up Vanguard maybe. idk why it’s not picking up my main monitor. maybe u could help me 

I'm not 100% sure, but i believe Vanguard has some type of ANTIcheat system? Some software sees RTSS as tinkering with the system and thinks it is a cheat... have a read up on "stealth" mode offered by RTSS. I'm not 100% but might help push a working solution to you.