3090 gpu temps

Is anyone else having an issue with not being able to find the gpu temp on a 3090. Ive been using my sensor panel for abit now and have had no issues until i installed my new 3090. Everything else is working for the gpu such as the utilization and all of that but the temp doesnt and I cant find it in the program. I have a evga FTW3 rtx 3090 if that helps

On 5/3/2022 at 3:59 PM, Öld Ðad said:

Is anyone else having an issue with not being able to find the gpu temp on a 3090. Ive been using my sensor panel for abit now and have had no issues until i installed my new 3090. Everything else is working for the gpu such as the utilization and all of that but the temp doesnt and I cant find it in the program. I have a evga FTW3 rtx 3090 if that helps

I was having a similar issue with my 3080...  Make sure you have the most up to date Aida64 release and then Uninstall and reinstall it. (Make sure you save your sensor panels before deleting).   Once I reinstalled, EVERYTHING worked. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Ok I figured out the fix for this issue. If you cant find the temp sensor for the gpu look for the GPU Diode. It will be in the same section as the rest of the gpu temps are, click it and your good to go. I double checked with MSI Afterburner to make sure the temps matched and I watched it for an hour just to make sure the fluctuations were the same so now everything is working great...

• 1 year later...

I got this beautiful template for Aida64 forum. Now I am trying to get my GPU 3080 temp on the display. I am using my on board graphics to run the 10' monitor and my main monitor is wired to 3080 GPU. But Aida64 is using the temp of my onboard graphics and not my GPU temp. How do I change this temp to my main graphic card. It will be something stupid I know but I am new to this so I hope someone can help.

DIS.jpg