sensor panel items gone missing

desoter

Good day,

I recently upgraded to a 3080ti, installed it and new drivers, everything on my panel looked great, now a week later 2 items for my GPU have gone missing. Specifically the GPU clock and the GPU utilization items  when I look in the main AIDA64 menu under display-> the GPU shows up under windows video but not under GPU, all I see there is Nvidia SLI. I am running version 6.30.550 (as that the only one my license will work with), when I modify the items in the sensor panel manager I seem to be missing quite a few GPU related items, I have rebooted several times and uninstalled and reinstalled AIDA64, screen shots attached.

thanks!

GPU info.PNG

sensor panel GPU items.PNG

• Like 1

Thanks Drumbic, I just tried this again, same issue, anything related to GPU speeds or utilization is just gone. Temps, voltages, VRAM, all there and working...... 

Also like I said it worked fine for a weekish, just booted up today and gone....

As a side note I've also discovered that when I have Aida64 running my right click menu last for about 2 seconds and then disappears, if I manage to get a new folder made I cant rename it either as it auto cancels in about 2 seconds. Killing Aida64 resolves these issues.

4 hours ago, desoter said:

Thanks Drumbic, I just tried this again, same issue, anything related to GPU speeds or utilization is just gone. Temps, voltages, VRAM, all there and working...... 

Also like I said it worked fine for a weekish, just booted up today and gone....

Weird.  I am looking through my settings to see if anything may have been different....

You have the latest version with good key? 

In my OP I said Im running 6.30.550 as my key wont let me upgrade, which I find odd as I bought a lifetime key. But that is the newest version that will work with my key.

And in the OP I said that it worked fine for a week+ just today the GPU info just up and disappeared like a fart in the wind. 

7 hours ago, desoter said:

In my OP I said Im running 6.30.550 as my key wont let me upgrade, which I find odd as I bought a lifetime key. But that is the newest version that will work with my key.

And in the OP I said that it worked fine for a week+ just today the GPU info just up and disappeared like a fart in the wind. 

Your version maybe your issue.

Don't believe your key is what you think it is...  If I understand the Aida keys correctly, you can use your key forever on the last version available for that key, but you don't get upgrades outside your key period. Doesn't Aida allow you to renew a key at a discount?