AIAD64 Bluetooth version error

fly

Hi AIDA64 Developer,

I installed AIDA64.apk version 1.86 from google play store
In System->Bluetooth Version page, shows 4+, but On android Q and R, almost all of our tablet projects support Bluetooth 5.0
It looks like this information is wrong. This can cause some customer distress.
Where is bluetooth version your apk get from? Do you need to update your database?
My android version is Android 10 and 11, MediaTek platfrom.At present, this phenomenon is seen on several MTK platforms that we commonly use.

Thanks!

bt02.png

bt01.png

bt04.png

bt03.png

1 hour ago, fly said:

Hi AIDA64 Developer,

I installed AIDA64.apk version 1.86 from google play store
In System->Bluetooth Version page, shows 4+, but On android Q and R, almost all of our tablet projects support Bluetooth 5.0
It looks like this information is wrong. This can cause some customer distress.
Where is bluetooth version your apk get from? Do you need to update your database?
My android version is Android 10 and 11, MediaTek platfrom.At present, this phenomenon is seen on several MTK platforms that we commonly use.

Thanks!

Let me know if you know a 100% reliable method to detect Bluetooth 5.x capability on Android devices.  So far we've only found a method to detect Bluetooth 4.x/5x capability that we show as 4+.  It means "4.0 or higher".

My main doubts:
1. My mobile phone detects that the Bluetooth version is 5.2

And our tablet detection Bluetooth version is 4+. The MTK feedback platform supports 5.0. Customers also struggle with this. We also don't know how you detected the bluetooth version.

2. Can it display 5.x normally if it passes Bluetooth host 5.0 DID and control 5.0 DID authentication?

thanks!