Aida64 APPS not showing anymore

Reddogg77

I always used the 'apps' section in aida64 on my shield as it allowed me to easily get to all my apps & easily switch from one to the next leaving it item in the background. But It seems ever since Shield updated to Android 11 I can no longer see my installed apps in the 'apps' section of Aida64. Does anyone know a way around this or how to fix this?

Any help would be much appreciated. Thank you.

51 minutes ago, Reddogg77 said:

I always used the 'apps' section in aida64 on my shield as it allowed me to easily get to all my apps & easily switch from one to the next leaving it item in the background. But It seems ever since Shield updated to Android 11 I can no longer see my installed apps in the 'apps' section of Aida64. Does anyone know a way around this or how to fix this?

Any help would be much appreciated. Thank you.

Since Android 11 Google prevents apps from accessing the list of other installed apps. We haven't yet found a way to get around that limitation.

Well I thank you for your prompt reply & I hope one of these days (sooner than later) they find a way around this & will be able to access a devices apps again. IMO It made things so much easier. Still love the app for all its other features but really missing being able to open all apps through aida64's app section.. 

• 3 months later...
On 6/14/2022 at 2:04 PM, Fiery said:

Since Android 11 Google prevents apps from accessing the list of other installed apps. We haven't yet found a way to get around that limitation.

Hello. I have the same problem on my nvidia shield after the latest update. Aida64 is one of my favorite utility apps and I would really like to see this fixed. My file managers and other apps of that nature still read all of my apps just fine. Is this a permission issue?