AIDA64 Discussion Forum

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Yesterday
  2. I don't know if this is an actual bug, but I am having a small issue and fixing it may just be a setting change. When I leave my PC alone for awhile and come back it has restarted every time. This is only happening with Aida Running. I have Sleep set to never in my Power Setting and I am using DisplayFusion for wallpapers on my monitors. I will gladly share whatever information will help stop this from continuing. I love Aida64 and DO NOT want to stop using it.
  3. Last week
  4. The PCH diode temperature (even the option is not there) not showing for my hp notebook in the trial version of the aida64 software. Please help!!
  5. Hi In Files => Preference => Hardware Monitoring
  6. It's funny how I posted how to fix this back in 2018. No response on my post and still has not been fixed...
  7. Hi all, I'd love to know how to view the sensor' values in Aida64 in °Centigrades Thanks!
  8. Ok, I thought it was for the Uncore Offset, the value is approaching Thanks
  9. That reading was carried over from the (now old) Rampage VI Extreme where it was labelled as CPU PLLs OC in the UEFI Setup.
  10. That one doesn't need special support, since it acts like a monitor under WIndows, so you can extend the Windows Desktop to it. In which case you can use the AIDA64 SensorPanel to place your layout on the LCD.
  11. Hi- Are you able to add support for this LCD?
  12. thanks for this. My issue was actually being caused by having AIDA64 integrated into MSI Afterburner software (which adds some extra sensors/monitoring into Afterburner)
  13. Hi The CPU PLL value is for ? I can't find a match in the bios I was thinking about the Uncore Offset, but that's not it Thanks
  14. Fiery, any news on a subj? Thanks.
  15. Hello Exactly the same problem (1st post) for DIMMs and Rampage VI Extreme Encore Thanks smbusdump_full.txt
  16. This is my little collage work. Screen 1024 x 800 Sorry for my english. tatoone.sensorpanel
  17. If you want to import the sensor readings from AIDA64 into Aquasuite, then please refer to Aquasuite's user's manual, because it's not our software and so we cannot provide you proper and accurate guidelines on how to use it.
  18. I've been doing too much RAM testing lately... Thanks for the quick fix! It works now.
  19. gimp is a good start... try using inkscape https://inkscape.org/learn/tutorials/ video guide ... the hard part is finding all the different tools.. and remember the names of them. but after a few days. it will become a lot easier. Inkscape Tutorial: Vector Gauge Icons Logos By Nick
  20. later i will post some more... but i need to ask someone for some advise..... or how to do guide haha.... how do i add my own Bars.. do i need to import them or something like that...
  21. Hello everyone. here is some gauges that you can play with.. its my first time making them by my self... i have used inkscape plus gimp and Krita.. if you need original svg. just pm me.. and i will send it to you.. 2020-06-30Aida64Ani25_sensorpanel.9b09caecf3c0aebe33d6d0603feb8186 aidanewtake2..rar aidanewtake2.rar
  22. Hi Guys, Im very new to using AIDA64 I recently purchased an OCTO controller for my watercooled pc, i've installed the aquasuite software. My question is how to do set up AIDA64 with the Aquasuite software so it runs all the information into it, are there any guides?
  23. The above mentioned new AIDA64 beta update is now available for download at: https://www.aida64.com/downloads/latesta64xebeta
  24. The mentioned new AIDA64 beta update is now available for download at: https://www.aida64.com/downloads/latesta64xebeta
  1. Load more activity