AIDA64 Discussion Forum

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Yesterday
  2. Because in a report that a user submitted to us, the video adapter model name was defined in the installed video driver INF file as: NVIDIA GeForce RTX T10-8
  3. Why In the change notes do you have the T10-8 identified as a Geforce RTX, when this nomenclature is a Tesla part.? TU102 T10 Generation 8 Tesla board.
  4. Hello all , it's been a long while since I've visited this forum and shared stuff. I'm currently working on some cool new "AIO" gauges here's a sample shot and also It features 3 multi functioning gauges for AIO and GPU monitoring with an "animated" space like background please tell me what you think??? Peace everyone!!! So this is still kinda a work in progress, not real sure what else I might add but for now this is what I came up with.... click link to see it in action https://www.dropbox.com/s/xxwq5vfbcob9ih1/Pannel test 2.mp4?dl=0
  5. Last week
  6. Hello all , it's been a long while since I've visited this forum and shared stuff. I'm currently working on some cool new "AIO" gauges here's a sample shot and also a link if you want to see it in action. It features 3 multi functioning gauges for AIO and GPU monitoring with an "animated" space like background please tell me what you think??? Peace everyone!!! https://www.dropbox.com/s/klwilrhqjlih2kg/Panel TEST 1.gif?dl=0
  7. That's a rather special alignment for a LCD bay, but it sounds intriguing as well If you try your luck with GLCD2USB and you need rotation (by 90 degrees) support for that LCD in AIDA64, let us know in the GLCD2USB topic: https://forums.aida64.com/topic/2370-new-lcd-device-support-lcd2usb-and-glcd2usb/
  8. Hey Fiery, Thanks for the suggestions, I'll see if I can massage any of these for use in my project. One of the considerations I have that has kept me from using a pre-existing solution is that my 5 1/4 bays are vertical, so my display will be mounted portrait orientation vs the normal landscape to accommodate that.
  9. Hello everyone, It's been a long while since I have visited/posted on this forum but I have been busy with all sorts of things. Anyways I have been working on some new multi-function gauge designs that I will be sharing real soon for AIO set ups for CPU. The concept and functions work great but I'm still working on the skins for it. I also have a bunch of other more simple ones that I'm willing to share along with tips and pointers for those who might need a hand. But please be patient with me it sometimes takes me a few days to respond... Animations ?? anyone... I can sorta manipulate gauges to work as animations for a super cool look/effect for "interface" type sensor panels too. I don't have any new pics to post at the moment but , I think starting around page 11 - 17 there are several designs I have posted in the past. All I ask in return for a panel I design for anyone is you leave my tiny "branding" tag on the panel if you decide to show it off on-line and please don't try to make a profit off my designs, I do them all for free and to share with others.
  10. OK, got the VDIMM VRM. In HWiNFO, the VR VCC temperature is listed under CPU (#0): Intel Core i9-9900K; Enhanced.
  11. We'll fix the remaining issues in the next AIDA64 beta update
  12. AFAIK lowering DRAM clock will also put less stress on the Infinity Fabric.
  13. Thank you, we're getting closer Please right-click on the bottom status bar of AIDA64 main window --> Sensor Debug --> SMBus Dump (Full). Attach the results as a TXT file to your post. Thanks, Fiery
  14. Thank you for your kind words. I'm afraid recently we've heard several issues about Samsung SPF panels not being able to switch into mini-monitor mode under Windows 10, so we've stopped recommending them.
  15. Thx for your answer Fiery! I will look in to this. I have been reading more about the samsung digital photoframes. Would you say that they are still worth trying with windows 10? And by the way...RESPECT to you in regard to the way you take time to answer all the questions around here!
  16. VDIMM VRM temperature is measured as DIMM temperature in AIDA64. I'm not sure about the other one though. Is it shown among the other readings for EVGA Z390 Dark EC sensor?
  17. Hello everyone, Does anyone know how to get the fps to work in the sensor panel? Do I need to run a FPS program for it to function?
  18. On my eVGA Z390 DARK motherboard, I noticed that HWiNFO reports VDIMM VRM temperatures and VR VCC (SVID) temperatures, but AIDA64 does not. Is it possible to add those sensors? Thanks
  19. Thank you. It works much better. Still a problem with using 2 or 3 digits to represent a sensor, the number keys (top raw and and numpad numbers for 3 digits) not responding to background color (unlit).
  20. Everything works now. All 10 Fans are detected and show the correct Fan Speed. Excellent work! Thanks very much!!!
  21. This seem to work now. I have a "Lenovo Tab 4 Plus 10.1" Thank you very much for the help, and have a nice day.
  1. Load more activity