AIDA64 Discussion Forum

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Today
  2. Is there a solution for this problem? I've got it too. Quelle AIDA64 Extreme Zusammenfassung Nicht mehr funktionsfähig Datum ‎20.‎10.‎2019 03:40 Status Nicht berichtet Beschreibung Pfad der fehlerhaften Anwendung: C:\Program Files (x86)\AIDA64 Extreme\aida64.exe Problemsignatur Problemereignisame: APPCRASH Anwendungsname: aida64.exe Anwendungsversion: 6.10.5200.0 Anwendungszeitstempel: 2a425e19 Fehlermodulname: aidardsp.dll_unloaded Fehlermodulversion: 1.1.0.0 Fehlermodulzeitstempel: 552c0d7f Ausnahmecode: c0000005 Ausnahmeoffset: 0000116b Betriebsystemversion: 10.0.18362.2.0.0.256.48 Gebietsschema-ID: 1031 Zusatzinformation 1: 2beb Zusatzinformation 2: 2beba6fb4680d73a8c78ca7c24ccdb46 Zusatzinformation 3: e912 Zusatzinformation 4: e912ddbe3f2150e5cb48514d40be2fb5
  3. Yesterday
  4. SOLVED: Intel rapid storage or optane drivers are needed to run aida64 without BSOD.
  5. After a windows 10x64 1909 I can´t run aida64 with a windows blue screen. After blue screen I need to run windows in safe mode and delete aida folder. If I do not delet aida64 folder windows always comes to blue screen at startup just when loads aida64. I can remember this is not the first time this happen after a windows reinstall. Others times this was solved when I install one game with c++ components or so. But the fact is than install windows, install aida64 and blue screen when aida64 starts... I´m running windows 10x64 under MSI x299 MEG creation and i9 7940x.
  6. System crash even ram xmp is off under 30 mins run. I even replace my x470f mobo with a brand new x470f from Amazon and both showed the same issue which can't pass Aida64. I even get a new ram that listed on my mobo ram QVL for 3rd gen ryzen. This is my new ram https://www.amazon.com/CORSAIR-Vengeance-3200MHz-Desktop-Memory/dp/B07D1XJH2W/ref=sr_1_4?crid=3Q93TOUJXDL3W&keywords=corsair%2Bddr4%2B3200&qid=1571495390&sprefix=corsair%2Bddr4%2B32%2Caps%2C200&sr=8-4&th=1
  7. Please right-click on the bottom status bar of AIDA64 main window --> System Debug --> USB Dump. Copy-paste the full results into this topic, or attach the results as a TXT file to your post. You may need to enable status bar in AIDA64 / main menu / View first. BTW, do you have NZXT CAM running in the background? Thanks, Fiery
  8. And hwinfo64 successfully show cpu fan rpm, case fan rpm and cpu tdp.
  9. AIDA doesn't show cpu fan rpm, case fan rpm and cpu tdp on dell t3500 motherboard.
  10. Hi i ve try everything still not spining at panel, it shows spining only at settings when adding the images 1 to 15. Any idea why. I set the correct rpms 0 - 3750 which is my fan speed and also tried and other settings 0 - 1500 etc but no luck. As well if you can upload the color vertion of fans.Thank you so much
  11. Hello, I was wondering if something updated or needs to be updated in regards to my NZXT kracken x52 AIO . I made a sensor panel and it use to show the radiator temp, pump rpm and fan rpm and now all I get is the fan rpm. The sensor list doen't show the pump etc anymore?? Is there an update or patch that's being worked on at the moment?
  12. Hi there! It took me quite some time and learning but i made it. I created my first custom panel. I have my old android tablet setup as my external hardware monitor showing all the info i need and it works great!! Big THANKS to Fiery because of the devotion in answering so many questions on the forum and providing so much good information and guides.
  13. Last week
  14. Thank you for checking. That's unfortunate, but at least I can still check with MegaRaid Storage Manager.
  15. Nice topic,stumpled upon this and I had to try one for PC games.First thanks for all those who shared.I used gauges and images from this thread. Not sure how to actually install or save for anyone to use.I did export the sensor file and I saved my Sensor panel folder and 7zip. I can only get it to work on my install path properly. D:\Software\Bench\AIDA64 Extreme Anyhow I removed a couple things like my name and FPS so panel looks like this. Actual in game with some transparency on. SensorPanel.7z
  16. Ok, I can understand that but how come ASUS AI Suite 3 is able to get that data? Just because it is Asus own program and I have Asus motherboard? So I can only hope that some future BIOS version will correct this (I have the latest BIOS installed)?
  17. By the way, there's another problem: CPU and/or CASE fan shows 0 speed(cpu temperature goes normally, but the fans speed sensor gone), in fact, those fans work with very low speed but not stopped. I have a AX206 screen monitoring those fans speed. After reboot, this problem disappear too.
  18. Right now, this time, the CPU temp. never move over 45℃(when normal the temp will up to 60℃.) but move down randomly. Because the temp never moves up, the fans speed always stay low.
  19. Please post a screenshot of the Computer / Sensor page of AIDA64.
  20. CPU: R5 3600(not OC) MB: ASUS ROG STRIX B350-I GAMING(lastest BIOS) OS:Windows 10 64bit 1903 AIDA64:6.10.5200 For the most part, everything goes well. But sometimes the CPU temp. never move both standby and burn-up. This problem disappear after reboot(cpu temp. moves normally), but reappear randomly after several mins or hours.
  21. 1) It depends on the actual DRAM frequency your memory modules are running at. Make sure to have XMP enabled in the BIOS Setup, and then check the DRAM frequency in AIDA64 again. If you still have doubts about its accuracy, compare the clock readings against CPU-Z or HWiNFO64. 2) It's difficult to tell, but most likely it is. You can enable Extended Labels to clarify the generic sensor readings in the right-click context menu on the Computer / Sensor page. 3) Chassis #3 is one of the fan headers located on your motherboard. Fan RPM is always for a single fan. No averaging or other combination of multiple fans is done by AIDA64. 4) Same as 2)
  22. We've checked, and the LSI libraries aren't seem to be able to provide thermal readings for the controller, so we cannot measure it from AIDA64
  23. 1) What is the difference between the CPU utilization value AIDA64 measures and other tools measure? 2% vs 3% or something more dramatic? 2) Do you mean that AIDA64 shows a constant 99% of GPU utilization even at idle?
  24. Thank you. It means your motherboard BIOS fails to provide the T_Sensor thermal reading (as well as the Chipset temperature reading for that matter) due to a BIOS bug.
  1. Load more activity