All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Today
  3. As we all know whenever Windows Scaling is used, the Sensor Panel breaks and it gets scattered. People have used Compatibility - DPI solution; however, that is not the 100% solution as it sometimes does not work at all. I was surfing the internet and came across some settings which might be helpful or interesting for the developers. I do not know if is it allowed to share links for any other software. That's why, I am not including the links; however, adding some screenshots that might be useful (I have removed the other software's name): SOFTWARE SETTINGS: WINDOWS GROUP POLICY GPO: REGISTRY ENTERIES: AIDA Developers may add this setting or options in the UI {if possible) so that one can easily use them to avoid any issues with the sensor panel scattering due to Windows scaling issues! It is just a request as I felt like sharing it here just "Food For Thought"! This update, if can be included would be a REVOLUTIONARY BOOM for everyone. PS: If allowed, I will share the other third party software links (KB/Tutorial) which talk about these DPI settings in details Thank you!
  4. There is a chart somewhere with the values needed but I can't find it. This post explains it fully but there is one error, he has an error in one of the sensors worth 84-89 but he needed 84-99 Then see if you have any questions. https://forums.aida64.com/topic/13296-share-your-sensorpanels/page/445/#comment-54606
  5. yes, that is it. and on another note has anyone done a step by step instruction on how to make custom multi step gauges? I can get them to work some what but no always
  6. Does anyone know how to remove these entries from "Other system tray icons" in Windows 11?
  7. What gauge file? You mean the directory where panel images go? C:\Program Files (x86)\FinalWire\AIDA64 Extreme\SensorPanel
  8. Yesterday
  9. Anyone know who made this gauge body or what panel it came from. I found it in the gauge file along with most of the gauge parts, Very well done
  10. Yes I did read that the new Aida64 version has it but I also read that it doesn’t work when the monitor (or TV in my case) is switched off. Which is why @Omnius’s app is the perfect tool for me because it came to my understanding that it will still work with the monitor switched off. So, again, if somebody can please help build it for me, that’d be great! 😊
  11. That feature is now included in the new Aida64 version but if you read a few messages above yours you will see that it does not work if you turn off the main display.
  12. I absolutely need this as I have an HTPC with a second screen for sensor panel and when I turn off my TV, the sensor panel monitor becomes my main display and makes the sensor panel disappear. Now please help an ignorant but I downloaded the files from github but I don't see an .exe. Looks like I have to "build the app"? Somebody help and maybe share the app already built or something? Thank you.
  13. Thank you Velkus. I really appreciate the share and the ping.
  14. Last week
  15. ok I did it here you go rinaldop also i would like to put a Static label but what would be the name of them
  16. You did it exactly right! I think I may know why they are at 0, your GPU might not be working hard enough for the fan to turn on. Do a stress test and see what happens. From Aida64 main menu click on the fire looking icon and run a stability test and click on stress GPU
  17. hiya rinaldop my fans are not doing a lot they are at 0 and do not move
  18. Done ! Yours! Amd Beast Orange.sensorpanel
  19. Nice job Tony! I see that you did put fan gauges in there. Show us a another screenshot of what you selected for your fan gauges.
  20. Hello I Tries to Do The Fans But No Luck But I've Left them On There For Some one Else To Have A Go 515x1920 Rossi Fans By Tony Lou.rar
  21. Make sure to upgrade to the latest beta version of AIDA64 Extreme available at: https://www.aida64.com/downloads/latesta64xebeta
  22. I went back to previous version, then a Fix was published, I installed that fixed update and it was fine. Although I do have a 2nd device that I had to Wipe, and now when ever I try to enable the Beada Panel it just hangs. Previously prior to the Wipe/Reinstall it was working just fine. I am unable to leverage the Beada panel now. suggestions?
  23. Oh, now i understand the use of this option, thank you. Yes, either if i turn it off by pressing the power button or if the main monitor goes into sleep mode. Is there any way to prevent that? No matter the activity of the main monitor, on/off/sleep, the sensor panel to stick on the second one?
  24. By powering off, do you mean you press the power button on your primary monitor? Please note that pinning only works in case the number of monitors are constant. If you pin your SensorPanel to display #2, and display #1 (primary monitor) vanishes from the list of monitors as managed by Windows, the whole concept stops working. We've designed the pinning feature to mitigate issues rising from changing primary monitor resolution as well as relations between the primary and secondary displays (e.g. when displays are moved around). It's not been prepared to be aware of display #2 (secondary display) becoming display #1 (primary display) because of the main (primary) display suddenly disappearing from the system...
  25. Unfortunately sensor icons can do whatever they can in a very constrained 16x16 pixel space. By making the text bold, it may not fit into the 16x16 pixel space reserved for System Tray icons If you need more flexibility, you may want to check out the OSD Panel, SensorPanel and RemoteSensor LCD modules of AIDA64.
  1. Load more activity