PLEASE HELP!!!! I CANT FIND OUT HOW TO CREATE CUSTOM GAUGES

• 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 7/20/2022 at 2:21 AM, JuddyBuddy1989 said:

Ive look on google for a tutoril on how to create custom gauges on pc. Also having a problem finding where my computer put the main files for the program smh PLEASE HELP ME SOMEONE PLEASE.......

You have to create your own on a program such as Photoshop.  You'll need 16 steps to them labeled 0-15(whatever) and saved as .PNG files.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Sensor Moderators
On 1/30/2023 at 8:32 PM, StuartMc said:

I would like to know also. There seems to be REALLY LIMITED tutorials on creating custom gauges. 

You need a graphic program. You can create your own images or download and use some of these free sensor panels from this thread. They include sometimes gauges (images).

1. Open the Aida64 Sensorpanel manager
  2. Click on "New" to create a new object, Choose from the drop-down menu "Gauge". Drop-down menu > switch to "Custom"
  3. Item Type: Gauge, States - click on one of your hardware sensors from the list, example: "CPU clock"
  4. Under "States" (underneath from "Item type") Add 15 different status images for a custom gauge (You can find some of them in your Aida64 folder: "C:\Program Files (x86)\AIDA64\SensorPanel")
  5. Maybe you need to change the Min. and Max. Value of the sensor so it fit's your hardware sensor correctly

001.png

002.png

003.png

004.png

Edited by Exhumed

• Sensor Moderators
On 20/07/2022 at 03:21, JuddyBuddy1989 said:

Procurei no google um tutorial sobre como criar medidores personalizados no pc. Também estou tendo um problema para descobrir onde meu computador colocou os arquivos principais do programa smh POR FAVOR ME AJUDE ALGUÉM POR FAVOR .......

This tutorial can help you, despite being in Portuguese it teaches you how to create a meter from scratch and add it to your Aida64, you will need the Photoshop program for this.