water flow in asus maximus xiii extreme glacial

DAVIZINHO

Hello,

I have the asus rog maximus xiii extreme glacial, that have a waterblock especific to all the motherboard.

This waterblock have some sensors:

- Temperature

-wb temp water in

- wb temp water out

- water flow

In aida64 i can see the temperature in and out, perfect. the temperature perfect. but i can see the water flow.

In armoury crate i can see this info in liters minute " L/M", usually the value is 2 L/M with my ekwb pump

Its posible to add this sensor to aida??

thanks a lot

22 hours ago, DAVIZINHO said:

Hello,

I have the asus rog maximus xiii extreme glacial, that have a waterblock especific to all the motherboard.

This waterblock have some sensors:

- Temperature

-wb temp water in

- wb temp water out

- water flow

In aida64 i can see the temperature in and out, perfect. the temperature perfect. but i can see the water flow.

In armoury crate i can see this info in liters minute " L/M", usually the value is 2 L/M with my ekwb pump

Its posible to add this sensor to aida??

thanks a lot

Water Flow should already be measured by AIDA64 for your motherboard.  Try to scroll to the bottom of the Computer / Sensor page since water flow readouts are not in the same group as fan RPM readings or temperatures.  If you cannot see the reading anywhere on that page, then please right-click on the bottom status bar of AIDA64 main window --> Sensor Debug --> Embedded Controller Dump. Copy-paste the full results into this topic, or attach the results as a TXT file to your post. You may need to enable status bar in AIDA64 / main menu / View first.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hello again.

I update to the last beta, and maybe this solve one problem but not all the problem.

Now i can see in the down of sensor pages a sensor:

Flow sensor. Flow#1 with a value of 3924.00 LPH

the issue is this value never change, i can see the pump:

- pump at 1159 rpm and flow at 3924 lph

- pump at 4804 rpm and flow at 3924 lph

In the asus crate panel I can see that the flow sensor change, but not in aida64.

Any idea, or test i can do?

thanks!