Temperature probe on Asus x570-pro prime missing after upgrading

suunyata
Go to solution Solved by Fiery,

• Solution
On 7/23/2022 at 4:27 PM, suunyata said:

Hi Guys,

I upgraded Aida64 from an older version and now my temperature probe readings are missing from sensorpanel (normally T_sensor off the Asus EC). Anyone have a workaround or fix? I can poll this sensor in HWinfo. I am currently on version 6.75.6100 of Aida64.

Thanks.

superiodump.txt 18.24 kB · 0 downloads smbusdump_full.txt 8.44 kB · 0 downloads ecdump.txt 2.14 kB · 0 downloads

We will fix this issue in the next AIDA64 beta update.  Please note that by restarting your computer and not starting any other hardware monitoring software, the problem may fix itself.  With the new beta update you won't need to restart your computer though :)

• Thanks 1

On 7/25/2022 at 7:56 AM, Fiery said:

We will fix this issue in the next AIDA64 beta update.  Please note that by restarting your computer and not starting any other hardware monitoring software, the problem may fix itself.  With the new beta update you won't need to restart your computer though :)

Thank you Fiery! I'll give this a shot and if it fails I'll wait for the next update. Really appreciate the response!

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/26/2022 at 11:10 PM, suunyata said:

Thank you Fiery! I'll give this a shot and if it fails I'll wait for the next update. Really appreciate the response!

Make sure to upgrade to the latest beta version of AIDA64 Extreme available at:

https://www.aida64.com/downloads/latesta64xebeta

After upgrading to this new version, make sure to restart Windows to finalize the upgrade.

Let me know if it helps.