Asrock Z390 TaiChi misreporting

Dave Fanriffic

17 hours ago, Dave Fanriffic said:

It used to work but now it totally mis reports my clock speed all seems to stem from the BCLK it also totally gets my ram speeds wrong.  

CPUZ gets it right. The BCLK should be reported as 100 and the ram 3000  (2x1500) any reason why it worked for a while. TIA

Try to disable Memory Integrity and Hyper-V in Windows Settings.  Let me know if it helps.

7 hours ago, Dave Fanriffic said:

Memory integrity is already off also 

In that case please right-click on the bottom status bar of AIDA64 main window --> CPU Debug --> CPUID & MSR Dump. Copy-paste the full results into this topic, or attach the results as a TXT file to your post. You may need to enable status bar in AIDA64 / main menu / View first.

Thanks,
Fiery

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/27/2022 at 8:16 AM, Fiery said:

In that case please right-click on the bottom status bar of AIDA64 main window --> CPU Debug --> CPUID & MSR Dump. Copy-paste the full results into this topic, or attach the results as a TXT file to your post. You may need to enable status bar in AIDA64 / main menu / View first.

Thanks,
Fiery

Any update?

• 1 month later...
On 7/27/2022 at 8:16 AM, Fiery said:

Thanks,
Fiery

anything?

On 9/19/2022 at 3:46 PM, Fiery said:

Virtualization is active on your system.  I'm not sure what causes it, since you said you already disabled the usual suspects of Hyper-V and memory integrity...

Both of them are off but Virtualisation is enabled for Virtual machines now. Is there a reason Aida can not handle it when other softwares can? CPUZ for example 

Anyway since I first posted I have started using Windows Subsystem for Android so need virtualisation now anyway. I can still use this for temps but it is now mostly useless for me now. Thanks for your time