Asrock DeskMini B660 No Readings

madmax

On 8/2/2022 at 11:55 AM, madmax said:

I just downloaded the latest version and it has a little more readings but some still missing like PCH/VR/System temperatures and fan speeds among other things.

Please right-click on the bottom status bar of AIDA64 main window --> Sensor Debug --> ISA Sensor Dump. Copy-paste the full results into this topic, or attach the results as a TXT file to your post. You may need to enable status bar in AIDA64 / main menu / View first.

Thanks,
Fiery

3 hours ago, Fiery said:

Please right-click on the bottom status bar of AIDA64 main window --> Sensor Debug --> ISA Sensor Dump. Copy-paste the full results into this topic, or attach the results as a TXT file to your post. You may need to enable status bar in AIDA64 / main menu / View first.

Thanks,
Fiery

Thank you for your prompt reply. Attached is the requested file. Also included is a sensor reading from CPUID hardware monitor showing PCH, eSIO and VR temperatures. I'm not sure these are real sensors but would be grateful if they could be included if they really exist.

CPUID.jpg

isasensordump.txt

On 8/4/2022 at 6:18 PM, madmax said:

Thank you for your prompt reply. Attached is the requested file. Also included is a sensor reading from CPUID hardware monitor showing PCH, eSIO and VR temperatures. I'm not sure these are real sensors but would be grateful if they could be included if they really exist.

I'm afraid we have no useful source to figure out how the sensor readings are mapped to the register set of the sensor chip on your motherboard.  We've implemented *something*, that should provide a lot more readings but some of them may be incorrect.  Please check it:

https://www.aida64.com/downloads/latesta64xebeta

After upgrading to this new version, make sure to restart Windows to finalize the upgrade.

Please post an updated ISA Sensor Dump as well as a screen shot of the Computer / Sensor page of AIDA64, so we can check how it works now.

On 8/6/2022 at 2:55 AM, madmax said:

I see what you mean, sorry for the trouble. I have attached the requested info. After observing bios temps and others, I'm pretty sure:

Temperature #2 is PCH

Temperature #3 is Motherboard

Temperature #5 is VR

but I could be wrong. Hope this helps, thanks.

Thank you, we will rename those 3 thermal readings accordingly.  I'm afraid we cannot find the relevant registers to measure voltages though :(

On 8/8/2022 at 8:38 AM, Fiery said:

Thank you, we will rename those 3 thermal readings accordingly.  I'm afraid we cannot find the relevant registers to measure voltages though :(

That's great, thanks. Do you know when I can download the updated version?

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/8/2022 at 1:21 PM, madmax said:

That's great, thanks. Do you know when I can download the updated version?

We've gathered more information on the registers of your sensor chip, so managed to add several new readings in the latest AIDA64 beta build:

https://www.aida64.com/downloads/latesta64xebeta

After upgrading to this new version, make sure to restart Windows to finalize the upgrade.

Please note that we've kept only 3 thermal readings since the rest were not temperatures actually :)

Brilliant, thanks for the hard work, really appreciated. I suspect Aux is PCH since every Asrock Intel board I've owned, always had a PCH sensor. Also, I placed a 40mm fan over the PCH and observed it's temperature plummet by 10 degrees C.

aida64.jpg