Sensor panel slow to update, feels frozen. Corsair to blame?

GrimmReaperNL

So after installing the latest beta build to fix the d5 next pump not showing, I noticed my sensor panel being slow to update, feeling frozen. Slow to start/show on boot.

Looking through the forums I found old posts asking to show sensor profiling dumps, so I looked at those.
'Corsair RMi' is taking for-F'ing-ever to update. When I pull the psu's usb plug, it's back to being snappy.
How can I fix this? I wasn't having this on 6.70 build, but it's also happening on the 6.75 stable build.

Thank you.

sensorprof.txt sensorprof2.txt

Edited by GrimmReaperNL
added info.

11 hours ago, GrimmReaperNL said:

So after installing the latest beta build to fix the d5 next pump not showing, I noticed my sensor panel being slow to update, feeling frozen. Slow to start/show on boot.

Looking through the forums I found old posts asking to show sensor profiling dumps, so I looked at those.
'Corsair RMi' is taking for-F'ing-ever to update. When I pull the psu's usb plug, it's back to being snappy.
How can I fix this? I wasn't having this on 6.70 build, but it's also happening on the 6.75 stable build.

Thank you.

sensorprof.txt 6.36 kB · 0 downloads sensorprof2.txt 6.36 kB · 0 downloads

We've never seen such anomaly about Corsair RMi PSU's :(  The only workaround you can apply is disabling (unchecking) the option Corsair HXi/RMi sensor support in AIDA64 / main menu / File / Preferences / Stability.