ROG MAXIMUS XII FORMULA mainboard(Z490) VRM,PCH sensor disappear intermittently.

itsnice4u

My mainboard is ROG MAXIMUS XII FORMULA(Z490)
I have been using the aida64 gadget function, and I encountered the sensor reading problem that is the values of VRM and PCH sensor 
are not displayed intermittently. and sometimes, values of the sensor disappear continuously(the sensor monitoring interval setting is 1.5 sec), 
Can you take look at the attached files. I need your help to make the sensor work properly. 

ecdump.txt sensorprof.txt

1 hour ago, itsnice4u said:
My mainboard is ROG MAXIMUS XII FORMULA(Z490)
I have been using the aida64 gadget function, and I encountered the sensor reading problem that is the values of VRM and PCH sensor 
are not displayed intermittently. and sometimes, values of the sensor disappear continuously(the sensor monitoring interval setting is 1.5 sec), 
Can you take look at the attached files. I need your help to make the sensor work properly. 

ecdump.txt 10.99 kB · 0 downloads sensorprof.txt 6.91 kB · 0 downloads

Make sure to have both these options enabled (checked) in AIDA64 / main menu / File / Preferences / Stability:

Embedded Controller (EC) support
Embedded Controller (EC) bank switching

If you have those enabled, then make sure to close any other software that may poll motherboard sensors on your system.  It's because collision may occur due to concurrent EC bank switching and EC registers readout.