Asus ROG Dark Hero, no water cooling values

Dilburt

I don't understand why AIDA64 still hasn't added the Asus ROG water cooling values. I'm pretty sure most of your customers are using this for performance monitoring as I am and a large percentage of performance focused PC's are water cooled. However, w_in, w_out and w_flow are still not supported on any of the ROG motherboard afaik. However, I let my paid subscription lapse for the first time in over 10 years since there is no point in using AIDA64 if I can't see my loop temperatures and flow rate on my panel when these values are available on Armory Crate so I don't get to see the new features now. I will happily renew my subscription once I hear these features have been added.

On 10/22/2022 at 4:47 AM, Dilburt said:

I don't understand why AIDA64 still hasn't added the Asus ROG water cooling values. I'm pretty sure most of your customers are using this for performance monitoring as I am and a large percentage of performance focused PC's are water cooled. However, w_in, w_out and w_flow are still not supported on any of the ROG motherboard afaik. However, I let my paid subscription lapse for the first time in over 10 years since there is no point in using AIDA64 if I can't see my loop temperatures and flow rate on my panel when these values are available on Armory Crate so I don't get to see the new features now. I will happily renew my subscription once I hear these features have been added.

Make sure to have both of the following options enabled in AIDA64 / main menu / File / Preferences / Stability:

Embedded Controller (EC) support
Embedded Controller (EC) bank switching

As for your assumptions that these values aren't supported on any of the ROG motherboards, fortunately you're wrong, they are actually supported.

Hey Fiery,

Thank you!!! I stand corrected and have renewed my subscription. It was the bank switching option that was not enabled by default. I have all 3 values now showing in my small external monitor using your LCD options.

Just so you know, I have sent 2 or 3 emails to your support asking about this and was told to "watch the site for updates on when this will be supported" by your Sales Director so you need to make sure your support people know about this as well. I'm glad I posted here this time instead of checking with support again.

Cheers,

D