Aorus Xtreme 2080TI no VRAM temperature sensor?!

On 10/30/2022 at 4:22 PM, Marko Kopljarević said:

Why my Aorus Xtreme 2080TI cant read MEMORY TEMPERATURE/VRAM TEMP in sensor panel?!

Please help, I tryed multiple versions didnt help...

Note: all other apps such as HWinfo64, GPU Z etc can read GPU memory temp without a problem.

Thanks forward for the help

Please right-click on the bottom status bar of AIDA64 main window --> Video Debug --> nVIDIA GPU Registers. Copy-paste the full results into this topic, or attach the results as a TXT file to your post. You may need to enable status bar in AIDA64 / main menu / View first.

Also right-click on the bottom status bar of AIDA64 main window --> Video Debug --> nVIDIA SMBus Dump. Copy-paste the full results into this topic, or attach the results as a TXT file to your post.

Thanks,
Fiery

• Like 1

• Fiery changed the title to Aorus Xtreme 2080TI no VRAM temperature sensor?!
  • 2 weeks later...
On 11/1/2022 at 12:39 PM, Fiery said:

Please right-click on the bottom status bar of AIDA64 main window --> Video Debug --> nVIDIA GPU Registers. Copy-paste the full results into this topic, or attach the results as a TXT file to your post. You may need to enable status bar in AIDA64 / main menu / View first.

Also right-click on the bottom status bar of AIDA64 main window --> Video Debug --> nVIDIA SMBus Dump. Copy-paste the full results into this topic, or attach the results as a TXT file to your post.

Thanks,
Fiery

Idk if u will see what I sent u so I respond like this once again :)

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/13/2022 at 8:27 AM, Marko Kopljarević said:

Idk if u will see what I sent u so I respond like this once again :)

I don't think your video card supports measuring VRAM temperature.  Can you please shot a screenshot of HWiNFO64 where it can indeed measure that thermal spot?

• 2 weeks later...
10 hours ago, Marko Kopljarević said:

Is there any chance I can pay you and you make it work? I really really need VRAM temperature reading on my sensor panel!

It's not about money, but the lack of skills on our part I suppose :) We'd love to add it for $0 as long as someone tells us what has to be done.