Pump Sensor Not working after recent Aida64 Update (Asus ROG Crosshair VIII Formula)

Pablo2000

I'm using an EK-Quantum Kinetic TBE 300 pump and it was showing data up until the last update of Aida which I updated on Friday 10/28.  I noticed just today the sensor is not showing any RPM.  I tried adding the sensor again but still nothing.  

Connections are solid and nothing in the MB has changed.  The MB is an Asus ROG Crosshair Formula viii.  

On 10/30/2022 at 8:12 PM, Pablo2000 said:

I'm using an EK-Quantum Kinetic TBE 300 pump and it was showing data up until the last update of Aida which I updated on Friday 10/28.  I noticed just today the sensor is not showing any RPM.  I tried adding the sensor again but still nothing.  

Connections are solid and nothing in the MB has changed.  The MB is an Asus ROG Crosshair Formula viii.  

Make sure to have both these options enabled in AIDA64 / main menu / File / Preferences / Stability:

Embedded Controller (EC) support
Embedded Controller (EC) bank switching

Restart AIDA64 to apply the changes.  Let me know if it helps.

• Fiery changed the title to Pump Sensor Not working after recent Aida64 Update (Asus ROG Crosshair VIII Formula)
On 11/1/2022 at 4:41 AM, Fiery said:

Make sure to have both these options enabled in AIDA64 / main menu / File / Preferences / Stability:

Embedded Controller (EC) support
Embedded Controller (EC) bank switching

Restart AIDA64 to apply the changes.  Let me know if it helps.

The second one was not enabled but it is now and after restarting Aida64 there is no change.  It's weird...this sensor was working fine until I updated Aida64 last week.  Over the past weekend I reinstalled my OS and when Aida came up the sensor was showing and then it indicated an update was necessary and that's when it stopped working again. 

Thanks for the suggestion btw.  If you have another I'm all ears. 

1 minute ago, Pablo2000 said:

The second one was not enabled but it is now and after restarting Aida64 there is no change.  It's weird...this sensor was working fine until I updated Aida64 last week.  Over the past weekend I reinstalled my OS and when Aida came up the sensor was showing and then it indicated an update was necessary and that's when it stopped working again. 

Thanks for the suggestion btw.  If you have another I'm all ears. 

Please right-click on the bottom status bar of AIDA64 main window --> Sensor Debug --> Embedded Controller Dump. Copy-paste the full results into this topic, or attach the results as a TXT file to your post. You may need to enable status bar in AIDA64 / main menu / View first.

Thanks,
Fiery

• 2 months later...