Missing almost all my sensors from Modify item

TacoSheets

So I just started up my tower today, and realized half of my aida64 display is showing 0s. I start checking all the items, and realize entire sensors are missing from my Modify Item list. All my fans, temps for my CPU, voltage for my CPU, etc. about half the sensors gone. Tried uninstalling and reinstalling, same issue. Pic of current vs last night. Thoughts?

FF7567BE-E415-4848-BCCF-BE6ADFDF4F90.jpeg

3C8EEE5D-BDE7-4E29-B7CC-4BDAE7BFB975.jpeg

40 minutes ago, TacoSheets said:

So I just started up my tower today, and realized half of my aida64 display is showing 0s. I start checking all the items, and realize entire sensors are missing from my Modify Item list. All my fans, temps for my CPU, voltage for my CPU, etc. about half the sensors gone. Tried uninstalling and reinstalling, same issue. Pic of current vs last night. Thoughts?

AIDA64 seems to be unable to use its kernel driver that would be necessary to access sensor chips.  It usually happens when the Windows user has no administrator privileges, some files of AIDA64 is missing (e.g. the files for the kernel driver), or when AIDA64 is running in a sandboxed or virtualized environment.