Is there a certain type of LCD Screen that is compatible with AIDA64 and some that are not?

pyra-c

I have a super large computer case, so I was wanting at least a 10" panel.

Does anyone have any good recommendations on LCD panels that are at least 10" and support AIDA64?

Here is my tower: Thermaltake Tower 900 Snow Edition

11-133-327-V20.jpg

Here is the screen I purchased: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B06Y8SSQG5/ref=ask_ql_qh_dp_hza

AOC I1601FWUX 15.6" USB-C powered portable monitor
Full HD 1920x1080 IPS
SmartCover, AutoPivot
(for devices w/ USB-C DP Alt Mode only)

Screen Size 15.6 Inches
Display Resolution Maximum 1920 x 1080 Pixels
Brand AOC
Special Feature Pivot Adjustment, Blue Light Filter, Anti-Glare Coating, Tilt Adjustment, Flicker-Free
Refresh Rate 60

About this item

• **USB-C DP Alt Mode on host device is REQUIRED, there is NO HDMI input on this monitor** Please check with your device manufacturer if it supports DisplayPort Alternative Mode. Please install DisplayLink software to use.
  • Aspect Ratio is 16:9; Viewing Angle is 160/160
  • AOC 16-inch class (15.6” viewable) USB-C portable monitor with IPS screen and full HD 1080P (1920x1080) resolution
  • Simplify your connectivity with one single USB-C cable that powers and delivers video signal to the monitor (Note: This product does not operate with USB 2. 0 and 3. 0 adapters. USB-C Alt Mode required on your device)
  • Extremely slim (only 0.35 inches) and lightweight (under 1.8 pounds) making it easy to carry, incredibly portable. Power Consumption On - 8 watt. Power Consumption Standy - 0.5 watt
  • Comes with smart cover that protects the display when not in use, and turns into a flexible screen holder in portrait or landscape orientation
  • Auto-Pivot detects orientation of the monitor and pivots the display when orientation is changed (DisplayLink driver installation required)
  • Low-blue light mode that protects your eyes from potentially harmful blue spectrum of lights from the display

Here is the screen I ordered:

AOC I1601FWUX 15.6"
USB-C powered portable monitor
Full HD 1920x1080 IPS
SmartCover & AutoPivot
(for devices w/ USB-C DP Alt Mode only)

Screen Size 15.6 Inches
Display Resolution Maximum 1920 x 1080 Pixels
Brand AOC
Special Feature Pivot Adjustment, Blue Light Filter, Anti-Glare Coating, Tilt Adjustment, Flicker-Free
Refresh Rate 60

About this item

• **USB-C DP Alt Mode on host device is REQUIRED, there is NO HDMI input on this monitor** Please check with your device manufacturer if it supports DisplayPort Alternative Mode. Please install DisplayLink software to use.
  • Aspect Ratio is 16:9; Viewing Angle is 160/160
  • AOC 16-inch class (15.6” viewable) USB-C portable monitor with IPS screen and full HD 1080P (1920x1080) resolution
  • Simplify your connectivity with one single USB-C cable that powers and delivers video signal to the monitor (Note: This product does not operate with USB 2. 0 and 3. 0 adapters. USB-C Alt Mode required on your device)
  • Extremely slim (only 0.35 inches) and lightweight (under 1.8 pounds) making it easy to carry, incredibly portable. Power Consumption On - 8 watt. Power Consumption Standy - 0.5 watt
  • Comes with smart cover that protects the display when not in use, and turns into a flexible screen holder in portrait or landscape orientation
  • Auto-Pivot detects orientation of the monitor and pivots the display when orientation is changed (DisplayLink driver installation required)
  • Low-blue light mode that protects your eyes from potentially harmful blue spectrum of lights from the display

13 hours ago, pyra-c said:

I have a super large computer case, so I was wanting at least a 10" panel.

Does anyone have any good recommendations on LCD panels that are at least 10" and support AIDA64?

Here is my tower: Thermaltake Tower 900 Snow Edition

Here is the screen I purchased:

10+ inch screens typically have a HDMI or USB connection and appear under Windows as a secondary monitor.  In which case you don't need any special tricks, you can simply use AIDA64 SensorPanel.