Need a moderator or someone to help with SensorPanel issues

JPALEOLOGOS

There are may people who are having issues with the CPU USAGE not showing correctly on the newest build of AIDA64 Extreme and who have installed Windows 11 22H2 and I am one of them. I have opened TWO tickets with Support on this matter in the last month and NO ONE from FINALWIRE / AIDA has ever emailed me or responded to me (or anyone else who has also opened tickets for this issue) and WE NEED SUPPORT!!!

Is there anyone monitoring this forum who can give us some assistance, advice or feedback?! If so, please see this link to the open forum post on this matter and please advise...

Help of anykind would be appreciated!!!

13 hours ago, JPALEOLOGOS said:

There are may people who are having issues with the CPU USAGE not showing correctly on the newest build of AIDA64 Extreme and who have installed Windows 11 22H2 and I am one of them. I have opened TWO tickets with Support on this matter in the last month and NO ONE from FINALWIRE / AIDA has ever emailed me or responded to me (or anyone else who has also opened tickets for this issue) and WE NEED SUPPORT!!!

Is there anyone monitoring this forum who can give us some assistance, advice or feedback?! If so, please see this link to the open forum post on this matter and please advise...

Help of anykind would be appreciated!!!

We're aware of the issue and working on the resolution.

• Fiery changed the title to Need a moderator or someone to help with SensorPanel issues