Gmanner23

I'm trying to set up a VoCore LCD screen as a sensor panel. Curently I have it almost working, however the screen is split, so the top of the sensor panel is actually shoing up on the bottom of the VoCore screen. How can I fix this? Is there any way to adjust the position of the sensor panel on the screen?

1977833405_20221128_030415(1).jpg

65015917_20221128_030411(1).jpg

17 hours ago, Gmanner23 said:

I'm trying to set up a VoCore LCD screen as a sensor panel. Curently I have it almost working, however the screen is split, so the top of the sensor panel is actually shoing up on the bottom of the VoCore screen. How can I fix this? Is there any way to adjust the position of the sensor panel on the screen?

We've been struggling to implement proper support for VoCore displays that would cover all hardware and firmware combinations.  Please contact the manufacturer (VoCore) to resolve this for you.  They should be able to supply you with a new firmware update, or provide you with a tool to reconfigure the screen to work properly.