Aida64 will not load

kanuckles

Aida64 extreme will not load,after double clicking the icon the splash screen appears but then gets stuck on the splash screen with it saying checking cpu speeds. I have tried Uninstalling then reinstalling. Also installing older versions and the issue is still present. I also run it as administrator but still no fix. When the freeze happens the only way to remove the splash screen is to go into task manager and end the task.It worked before with no problems. Idk what to do, any input would be greatly appreciated thank you

5 hours ago, kanuckles said:

Aida64 extreme will not load,after double clicking the icon the splash screen appears but then gets stuck on the splash screen with it saying checking cpu speeds. I have tried Uninstalling then reinstalling. Also installing older versions and the issue is still present. I also run it as administrator but still no fix. When the freeze happens the only way to remove the splash screen is to go into task manager and end the task.It worked before with no problems. Idk what to do, any input would be greatly appreciated thank you

What CPU and motherboard do you have?