Does the latest version of aida64 not support win7 and winserver 2008 R2?

worm

I use the latest version of aida64 6.85.6300, which can be used normally on both win10 and winserver 2022. The panel is displayed on the screen, and the content is refreshed once a second! However, it was recently discovered that on the systems of win7 and winserver 2008R2, no matter the latest version or the old version, the current OSD screen display function has problems! Either it is not displayed! Either it is displayed, and the content is not refreshed! Stuck! I tested that if the machine is not connected to the Internet, it will be normal immediately! How to deal with this problem?

4 hours ago, worm said:

I use the latest version of aida64 6.85.6300, which can be used normally on both win10 and winserver 2022. The panel is displayed on the screen, and the content is refreshed once a second! However, it was recently discovered that on the systems of win7 and winserver 2008R2, no matter the latest version or the old version, the current OSD screen display function has problems! Either it is not displayed! Either it is displayed, and the content is not refreshed! Stuck! I tested that if the machine is not connected to the Internet, it will be normal immediately! How to deal with this problem?

AIDA64 does support both Windows 7 and Windows Server 2008 R2.  What motherboard do you have in your Windows 7 and Windows Server 2008 R2 based systems?

It has nothing to do with the motherboard! I have tried in X79, B85, Z87 and even virtual machines! In addition, both WIN7 and WINSERVER 2008R2 systems have been patched! If you don't connect to the Internet, everything will be OK! The OSD display is also very instant. Once connected, it will get stuck! Many of my servers have this problem! As a result, it is impossible to check the number of days the machine has been running. However, on systems with WIN10 cores such as SERVER 2022, everything seems to be normal!