Beta version blocked the license key?

Ali-S
Go to solution Solved by Fiery,

I just downloaded the 6.85.6315 beta that was released yesterday and attempted to activate it, but I received an error stating that the license key had been blacklisted.

But I'm already using the beta version, which is 6.85.6305, and it's working fine with same license key.

Not sure what is the issue here.

On 1/7/2023 at 6:49 PM, Ali-S said:

I just downloaded the 6.85.6315 beta that was released yesterday and attempted to activate it, but I received an error stating that the license key had been blacklisted.

But I'm already using the beta version, which is 6.85.6305, and it's working fine with same license key.

Not sure what is the issue here.

Do you have a valid, genuine AIDA64 product key that you've purchased in our Online Store?

• Solution
4 hours ago, Ali-S said:

I bought it from a third-party store, but it's genuine unless it was not activated the first time.

What store was it?  You can send it to me in private message too.  Please note that several criminals run websites where they sell non-genuine (pirate) licenses for well respected software for incredibly low prices.  Sometimes 1/10th of list price.  We never sell our licenses that cheap, and we don't have any resellers who would be able to push the price that low.  So when the deal is too good to be true, you should know what you're getting.

10 hours ago, Fiery said:

What store was it?  You can send it to me in private message too.  Please note that several criminals run websites where they sell non-genuine (pirate) licenses for well respected software for incredibly low prices.  Sometimes 1/10th of list price.  We never sell our licenses that cheap, and we don't have any resellers who would be able to push the price that low.  So when the deal is too good to be true, you should know what you're getting.

Sure, i'll send a private message with all the details shortly.