Spacedesk always crashes, other options?

Hitch

10 hours ago, Hitch said:

I am using the latest version of spacedesk for my Samsung Tab3 tablet to windows 11 pc, it always crashes within 10 minutes.

Is there a better option to use my tablet as a sensor monitor?

I am using a usb to usb c cable

Thanks 

What's Spacedesk?  It's definitely not our software and we're also not affiliated with them at all.  Hence I'm not sure why you bring this topic up here in this forum that is dedicated to supporting our software AIDA64.

2 hours ago, Fiery said:

What's Spacedesk?  It's definitely not our software and we're also not affiliated with them at all.  Hence I'm not sure why you bring this topic up here in this forum that is dedicated to supporting our software AIDA64.

Spacedesk is what 99% of people use to display AID64 sensor panel on a tablet or old phone, How would an Admin have no idea what spacedesk is, just search the word space in the forums and you will get a days worth of results just not the answer to me question, Without spacedesk or some other 3rd party software, there would basically be no sensor panel, Just Wow is all I got. 

4 minutes ago, Hitch said:

Spacedesk is what 99% of people use to display AID64 sensor panel on a tablet or old phone, How would an Admin have no idea what spacedesk is, just search the word space in the forums and you will get a days worth of results just not the answer to me question, Without spacedesk or some other 3rd party software, there would basically be no sensor panel, Just Wow is all I got. 

Fair enough, but I'm afraid I still cannot help you about a 3rd party software.  BTW, SensorPanel works without any other software than AIDA64, so your claim is a bit exaggerated :)

1 minute ago, Fiery said:

Fair enough, but I'm afraid I still cannot help you about a 3rd party software.  BTW, SensorPanel works without any other software than AIDA64, so your claim is a bit exaggerated :)

Take a poll and ask who use an old phone or tablet as sensor panel, all of those thousands of members that check the phone or tablet in the poll is/needs to use a third party software to convert them to a virtual monitor for AIDe64 to be displayed on. Its a valid question since 9 out of every 10 members that have a sensor panel setup uses it. Hopefully some others will reply that can help out. Check out the "share your sensor panel" topic, 99% of those members in the 350+ page topic is using one.