When I activate this option "Windows 11 CPU utilization measurement workaround" the sensor panel no longer works correctly

Babaz
Go to solution Solved by Babaz,

Hello everyone, since I activated this option "Windows 11 CPU utilization measurement workaround" which solves my problem of cpu usage since win 11 22H2, it is sensor panel that no longer works correctly, some lines of my cpu usage disappear and reappear.

Do you have a solution ? please

Sans titresensor.png

Sensor.png

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

Same issue here, the bars of my CPU usage constantly keeps disappearing and reappearing.
It seems they disappear when the value is down on zero.

- Intel I9 13900K
- Windows 11 22H2, latest updates as of 2023-02-02
- Aida64 Extreme 6.85.6329 Beta 2023-01-31

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

Still an issue on latest beta (6.85.6345) on Windows 11 22H2 with latest updates.  When I activate the option the CPU core usage is correct but the graphs blink in and out of existence, the only way to fix it is to turn it off but then that results in incorrect CPU usage.  Kinda defeats the purpose of using this program if we have to choose between having correct information or a nice looking readout.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, B-L-A said:

The December release does not have the Windows 11 fix, so it will not let the elements flicker, but it will show wrong values for CPU load

Everything else works, and my core temps stop disappearing and the panel stopped freezing completely, so I'm calling it an improvement. 

I have this same issue and it's rather annoying.  Especially after paying the $60 or so for the software.  I just upgraded to the latest version of Aida64 6.88.6400 because it kept popping up a reminder to update.  Was working prior to that just fine.  What is the fix for this?  

CPU:  i5 - 13600KF

RAM:  32 GB

Edition:  Windows 11 Home

Version 22H2

OS Build:  22621.1413

Edited by sidsimple
Updating Specs

• 2 weeks later...

Je viens de tester avec la dernière version beta  6.88.6408  le problème est toujours présent le cpu usage ne correspond pas à la réalité

I just tested with the latest beta version 6.88.6408 the problem is still present the cpu usage does not match the reality

10 hours ago, fabrice said:

Je viens de tester avec la dernière version beta  6.88.6408  le problème est toujours présent le cpu usage ne correspond pas à la réalité

I just tested with the latest beta version 6.88.6408 the problem is still present the cpu usage does not match the reality

Hello but it's not about that here but about the fact that the values disappear and reappear when you activate the windows 11 option

The flickering of the values with the windows 11 option was (at least for me) fixed in one of the last versions, but the problem is, that the values itself are still not correct! (drastically different compared to windows task manager or other tools). If this works for other people, maybe an issue with the latest AMD X3D CPUs?