Corsair Fans Not Showing (Commander Core + Commander Core XT)

SithHellscream

Due the countless issues with iCue and getting nowhere with Corsair support, given up monitoring my AIO via iCue and want to add to Aida Sensor panel.

However no matter what I try, I can't get my iCue fans to come up. I have 3 x Corsair fans connected to a Commander Core (AIO) and 5 x Corsair Fans connected to a Commander Core XT. None of them are appearing. I have enabled Corsair support under preferences, started Aida and restarted PC. AIO is in hardware mode and no longer monitored by iCue.

I have attached screens of my preferences and listed sensors on Aida. Have also included a USB dump.

Any ideas to what I am missing? Have scrolled through other posts and tried some suggestions, but nothing has worked yet.

Aida Preferences.png

Aida Sensors.png

usbdump.txt

On 2/15/2023 at 12:05 PM, SithHellscream said:

Due the countless issues with iCue and getting nowhere with Corsair support, given up monitoring my AIO via iCue and want to add to Aida Sensor panel.

However no matter what I try, I can't get my iCue fans to come up. I have 3 x Corsair fans connected to a Commander Core (AIO) and 5 x Corsair Fans connected to a Commander Core XT. None of them are appearing. I have enabled Corsair support under preferences, started Aida and restarted PC. AIO is in hardware mode and no longer monitored by iCue.

I have attached screens of my preferences and listed sensors on Aida. Have also included a USB dump.

Any ideas to what I am missing? Have scrolled through other posts and tried some suggestions, but nothing has worked yet.

That is normal I'm afraid, and it's because AIDA64 currently has no support for Commander Core and Commander Core XT devices since we couldn't (yet) figure out the USB protocol used by these devices.

• Sad 1

• Fiery changed the title to Corsair Fans Not Showing (Commander Core + Commander Core XT)
20 hours ago, Fiery said:

That is normal I'm afraid, and it's because AIDA64 currently has no support for Commander Core and Commander Core XT devices since we couldn't (yet) figure out the USB protocol used by these devices.

Ah ok, thanks. Happy to know it wasn't something my end then. Guess just have to wait and hope that this will happen sometime.

Is there anyother way I can see my fans speeds outside of iCue then?

• Like 1

• 4 months later...
On 2/16/2023 at 7:49 AM, Fiery said:

This might be a dumb question, but have you guys reached out to SignalRGB developers? It seems like they have been able to figure it out since they have access to all the fan and temp info out of there. Or the guys who built the Corsair plugin for fancontrol. It would be really nice to be able to get my liquid temps and fan speeds.

• Like 2

• 5 months later...
On 2/16/2023 at 2:49 PM, Fiery said:

Same here

but for example "Fan Control", (freeware https://fan-control.it.uptodown.com/windows ) have its plugin for Corsair devices and works flawless with the Commander CORE, reading speeds and also doing the possibility to adjust speeds via curves based on sensor temps.

it's hard to think that a "premium" software like AIDA64 cannot read the Commander Core stuff and free programs like signalrgb, openrgb and fancontrol can do all...