How to disable all sensor features

fmeister

in a really old post the moderator from Aida64 indicated as follows (emphasis added):

"There's no sensor for clock speed, but there're several methods to measure the CPU core clock speed. AIDA64 uses a different method to e.g. CPU-Z, so that is the cause of the SpeedStep variance. BTW, in most cases when you disable all sensor features, and you monitor the AIDA64 CPUID Panel, the clock speed variance gets closer to what you can see in e.g. CPU-Z."

I was wondering what "disable all sensor features meant" specifically and how to do it so I could achieve a closer match with cpu-z?

Thanks. 

13 hours ago, fmeister said:

in a really old post the moderator from Aida64 indicated as follows (emphasis added):

"There's no sensor for clock speed, but there're several methods to measure the CPU core clock speed. AIDA64 uses a different method to e.g. CPU-Z, so that is the cause of the SpeedStep variance. BTW, in most cases when you disable all sensor features, and you monitor the AIDA64 CPUID Panel, the clock speed variance gets closer to what you can see in e.g. CPU-Z."

I was wondering what "disable all sensor features meant" specifically and how to do it so I could achieve a closer match with cpu-z?

Thanks. 

It means to disable Sensor Icons, OSD Panel, Desktop Gadgets, LCD, SensorPanel, RGB LED, Logging, and External Applications, all in the AIDA64 Preferences.