Corsair Fans and Cooler Not Showing in Sensor Data

FRLICH

I am doing a trial of the software prior to purchase. I am not seeing any of my Corsair fans or Cooler data in the Sensor area. I am wondering if this is because it's a trial or is it not compatible with the Corsair data?

Thanks in advance.

2 hours ago, FRLICH said:

I am doing a trial of the software prior to purchase. I am not seeing any of my Corsair fans or Cooler data in the Sensor area. I am wondering if this is because it's a trial or is it not compatible with the Corsair data?

Thanks in advance.

Try to enable Corsair Link sensor support in AIDA64 / main menu / File / Preferences / Stability.  However, please note that not all Corsair AIO and Commander devices are supported by AIDA64.

@FRLICH,

I have a Corsair build and have the same issues. I reached out to Corsair themselves and their response was that we shouldn't need to use Aida64 as their iCUE software provides this information.

They have removed the API function for this so that they force users to use their iCUE software for monitoring temps and everything else.

I told them that the reason why I use Aida64 and not their iCUE dashboard, but they did not seem to care.

I hope this helps you.