启动 RemoteSensor LCD 功能错误

hechao
Go to solution Solved by hechao,

Hello AIDA64 official, I have found a serious issue while using the software recently. I use my smartphone to access AIDA64's "Enable RemoteSensor LCD" service via Wi-Fi. This function worked normally in versions before 6.7, but it doesn't work in the recent updates. Whenever I try to turn on the "Enable RemoteSensor LCD" option, AIDA64 crashes, and this issue is not occasional, it happens every time, which makes AIDA64 unusable.

On 3/21/2023 at 6:37 AM, hechao said:
On 3/21/2023 at 4:48 AM, hechao said:

Hello AIDA64 official, I have found a serious issue while using the software recently. I use my smartphone to access AIDA64's "Enable RemoteSensor LCD" service via Wi-Fi. This function worked normally in versions before 6.7, but it doesn't work in the recent updates. Whenever I try to turn on the "Enable RemoteSensor LCD" option, AIDA64 crashes, and this issue is not occasional, it happens every time, which makes AIDA64 unusable.

I'm afraid we cannot reproduce the issue on our test systems.  Does it happen with a clean installation of AIDA64 as well?

• hechao changed the title to 启用 RemoteSensor LCD 功能错误

I have tested on no less than 5 computers, and without exception, the same problem occurred. If I open the RemoteSensor LCD option and try to connect to the AIDA64 page via Wi-Fi, AIDA64 will crash. Sometimes it will exit automatically after an hour without any error message, and sometimes an error message like the one in the image will appear.

• hechao changed the title to 启动 RemoteSensor LCD 功能错误

I seem to have identified the problem, but I don't know how to solve it. I use an app on my smartphone that allows me to ping the AIDA64 RemoteSensor LCD port by pinging 192.168.1.X:80. If I can successfully ping the port, I can then open the AIDA64 RemoteSensor LCD service on my phone's web browser. This behavior was allowed in versions prior to 6.70, but in versions between 6.70 and 6.88, AIDA64 always encounters errors once I try to ping the server port in this way. I hope to receive your suggestions on how to resolve this issue.

• 2 weeks later...

I just downloaded the latest AIDA64 trial to see if it can work as a replacement for different software, started setting up RemoteSensor LCD and ran into the same issue - I can read all sensors and modify the layout just fine, but the moment I try connecting to it (even by just opening localhost:port in my browser) the program crashes with no error message. Sometimes it will connect and keep working for a while, until I make any changes to the layout, which will make the browser refresh and crash AIDA

Edit:
I believe I've fixed it, or at least mitigated the issue. While trying to fix slow sensor reads I've done a Sensor Profiling Dump, which showed that my Corsair HX1500i PSU takes over 12 seconds to update sometimes, which I think was causing some sort of timeout and crash. Disabling HXi support under Stability seems to have fixed the connection issue for the most part

On 4/6/2023 at 3:37 AM, Thunderbolt00 said:

I just downloaded the latest AIDA64 trial to see if it can work as a replacement for different software, started setting up RemoteSensor LCD and ran into the same issue - I can read all sensors and modify the layout just fine, but the moment I try connecting to it (even by just opening localhost:port in my browser) the program crashes with no error message. Sometimes it will connect and keep working for a while, until I make any changes to the layout, which will make the browser refresh and crash AIDA

Edit:
I believe I've fixed it, or at least mitigated the issue. While trying to fix slow sensor reads I've done a Sensor Profiling Dump, which showed that my Corsair HX1500i PSU takes over 12 seconds to update sometimes, which I think was causing some sort of timeout and crash. Disabling HXi support under Stability seems to have fixed the connection issue for the most part

Here to confirm that I have the issue as well. I tried disabling all stability settings that were not measuring things I was monitoring but still get random crashes. Older versions (oct 2022 I believe) do not have this issue, but then have the issue of incorrect windows cpu readings, an issue that also took them months to solve.

In order to sign up to post this I found out that the site has broken sign up on chrome for at least 2 months. only, y'know, by far the worlds most popular browser.

This coupled with the fact that they cant 'find' my license leads me to believe the project is dying somewhere behind the scenes.  I don't believe I'll be buying another license for them to lose.

• 2 months later...