Is there any place to download previous beta builds? Trying to get network drives to show back up on Sensor Panel...

XvXPhoenix

So back in Jan/Feb I was running whatever beta version was out around that time and on my Sensor Panel I had the option to display the free drive space of two network drives I have shared off my home server.  However, since updating to the latest beta those drives no longer show up as options in Sensor Panel and when I go back to the latest stable release from December, they aren't there either.  So I'm hoping if I can track down a copy of the beta build that was out around that time I can figure out if it's a Windows issue or AIDA64 issue that's causing them from not showing up.

On 3/21/2023 at 7:32 PM, XvXPhoenix said:

So back in Jan/Feb I was running whatever beta version was out around that time and on my Sensor Panel I had the option to display the free drive space of two network drives I have shared off my home server.  However, since updating to the latest beta those drives no longer show up as options in Sensor Panel and when I go back to the latest stable release from December, they aren't there either.  So I'm hoping if I can track down a copy of the beta build that was out around that time I can figure out if it's a Windows issue or AIDA64 issue that's causing them from not showing up.

I can't recall changing anything about the way AIDA64 handles network drives this year.  So it's quite perplexing that you notice changes in behavior across beta and stable updates rolled out since December.  If you can tell me which week of January or February do you reckon you had the beta installed, I can try to find the closest beta to that week and upload it for you so that you can download it again and check it out.