CPU per core utilization disappears constantly after march update on the sensorpanel

BlaKer
Go to solution Solved by Fiery,

All the cpu cores utilization keep disappearing and reappearing every update cycle after the march update. This was seen in the beta for this update as well. 

I got windows 11 2h22 

Asus rog maximus z690 hero

and a beada lcd for the  sensorpanel 

15 minutes ago, BlaKer said:

All the cpu cores utilization keep disappearing and reappearing every update cycle after the march update. This was seen in the beta for this update as well. 

I got windows 11 2h22 

Asus rog maximus z690 hero

and a beada lcd for the  sensorpanel 

Do you have the option called Windows 11 CPU utilization measurement workaround enabled or disabled in AIDA64 / main menu / File / Preferences / Stability?

9 hours ago, Fiery said:

Do you have the option called Windows 11 CPU utilization measurement workaround enabled or disabled in AIDA64 / main menu / File / Preferences / Stability?

Enabled cause i want to get more accurate utilization  reading on the cpu. When i disabled it, the cores come back without getting the bug of disappearing and reappearing.

So the new fix for cpu utilization   seems to be bugged, i would highly appreciate if you fixed this bug asap :)There are many more than just me who get this problem. 

• Solution
9 minutes ago, BlaKer said:

Enabled cause i want to get more accurate utilization  reading on the cpu. When i disabled it, the cores come back without getting the bug of disappearing and reappearing.

So the new fix for cpu utilization   seems to be bugged, i would highly appreciate if you fixed this bug asap :)There are many more than just me who get this problem. 

The bug will be fixed in the next AIDA64 beta update.

• Thanks 1