Would like to know if this Extreme version has a upload/download MB value - Home User/Gamer

pewterss

So I have downloaded several months ago the trial version but never got a chance to actually use it after I installed it.

Want to know if I can still download a trial version, AND if that version has the graphical GUI for a 5" screen, and has the ability to tell you DOWNLOAD/UPLOAD MB's on your PC.

I don't see anything on the site about it, other than a network audit which is crazy expensive for a home user.

18 hours ago, pewterss said:

So I have downloaded several months ago the trial version but never got a chance to actually use it after I installed it.

Want to know if I can still download a trial version, AND if that version has the graphical GUI for a 5" screen, and has the ability to tell you DOWNLOAD/UPLOAD MB's on your PC.

I don't see anything on the site about it, other than a network audit which is crazy expensive for a home user.

1) Try to download the AIDA64 Extreme v6.88 trial version and check if it supports the functionality you're looking for.

2) It depends on what kind of 5" screen you've got.  If it's connected to your PC via DSub, DVI, HDMI, or DisplayPort connector and appears under Windows as a secondary monitor, then you need no special tricks, it will work just fine with the AIDA64 SensorPanel module.  That may apply to certain USB displays as well, but only as long as they also appear under Windows as a secondary monitor.  Such displays that cannot be used as a monitor will require special support that may or may not have been already implemented in AIDA64.  Devices like the 5" BeadaPanel screen or the 5" Matrix Orbital EVE line of displays are already supported.

3) AIDA64 supports measuring download and upload rate in MegaBytes for any network interfaces (network adapters).